Electric Chain Hoist
· "ABM" Electric Chain Hoist are designed as per IS : 6547 and are suitable for medium / heavy duty applications.
· "ABM" Hoist have a unique modular construction which makes them an ideal choice since each sub assembly is easily accessible individually, thus reducing the time and cost involved in the maintenance.
· The Frame is of sturdy design, fabricated from tested steel plates and is welded / bolted type.
· Totally enclosed gear box with gears made from EN-9 / EN-24, steel and teethed on precision Hobbing machines, hardened & Tempered.
· The gears are lubricated with high viscosity grease and need no further lubrication.
· 3 Phase, 440 Volt, A.C. 50 Cycles, Squirrel Cage Induction Motor, normally of "SIEMENS" or "NGEF" make is used.
· Conforms to IS : 6216 - 1971, Grade 80, tested, calibrated and duly heat treated.
· Instant action 'Fail to Safe' Electro Magnetic Disc Brakes are incorporated to ensure maximum safety and reliability in Operation.
· Snap action limits switches are used to prevent over hoisting and lowering.
· Totally enclosed dust and moisture proof panel housing with components of standard makes like 'SIEMENS / L&T, BCH, Telemechanique etc., provides control at low voltage for safety of operation.
· Steel Forge confirming to IS : 8610 - 1977.
· Free to rotate & Swivel.
Each Hoist is tested to 25% Overload with confirmation to IS : 6547 - 1971.
ABM Cranes © 2012.
Chain Electric Hoist :: Chain Block (Manual) :: Wire Rope Electric Hoist :: Crab Winch (Hand Operated) :: Winch Machine (Power Operated / Electrical)
:: Gantry Crane :: Jib Crane :: Hydraulic Lifting Table :: Hydraulic Mobile Floor Crane :: Hydraulic Pallet Truck :: Hydraulic Stacker :: EOT Cranes
:: HOT Cranes :: Goods Lifts / Elevators :: Goliath Cranes :: Semi Goliath Cranes :: Cranes Spare Parts